Ready-to-use for steel erector
Reusable anchor connector allowing smooth travel, quick to install
- Fits I-beam from 4 to 14 in. (100 to 355 mm)
- Auto-locking positioning knob
- Steel rollers allow for smooth travel
- Allows to tie off at your feet when overhead anchor is not available
- Designed for 12 ft. [3.7 m] free fall
- Stretchable from 4 ½ to 6 ft.
- Reduces tripping hazards
- Weight range 310 lbs. (140 kg)
- Shoulder pads
- Elastic keeper: Allows excess webbing to be folded and tucked into the keeper to prevent from getting tangled.
- Rubber slider: Prevents from creeping and losing adjustment.
- Removable tool belt accomodates pouches
- Tongue and buckle leg
- Adjustable dorsal D-ring
- Lanyard retaining clips on both shoulder straps
- Padded back support belt with side D-rings