Ready to use for permanent steel erector
I always use a fall arrest system and therefore require absolute comfort
- Fits I-beam from 4 to 14 in. (100 to 355 mm)
- Auto-locking positioning knob
- Steel rollers allow for smooth travel
- Allows to tie off at your feet when overhead anchor is not available
- Designed for 12 ft. [3.7 m] free fall
- Stretchable from 4 ½ to 6 ft.
- Reduces tripping hazards
- Weight range 310 lbs. (140 kg)
- Self-locking snap hook
- Adjustable dorsal D-ring
- Chest strap keeper : To keep the chest strap in place.
Designed with additional friction preventing chest strap from sliding.
- Visual fall indicator / inspection tabs
- Spring-loaded adjuster buckle : Adjusts and stays in place. Prevents webbing creeping.
- Optional side-positioning D-ring : For work-positioning applications.
- Auto-lock buckle* : Available for chest and leg straps.
*Tongue and buckle option available.
- Adjustable sub-pelvic strap : Improves support
in case of a fall.
- TracX pad : Provides extra comfort and minimizes weight on shoulders. Keeps you dry and comfortable with breathable lining.
- Rubber slider : Prevents from creeping and losing adjustment.
- Label cover : Protects labels containing important product information.
- Belt loop : To accomodate any Tractel® removable belt or your favorite tool belt up to 4 in. (10 cm) wide.
Elastic keeper to fold excess webbing.
Plastic sliding keeper to prevent the webbing from slipping out of adjustment.