Ready-to-use for permanent scaffold erector
I always use a fall arrest system and therefore require absolute comfort
The Tracpac self-retracting lanyard allows freedom of movement in
elevated areas, and eliminates tripping hazards and dangerous falls normally associated with fixed length lanyards. In case of a slip or a fall, an internal locking system immediately activates to arrest the fall.
- Self-locking snap hook
- Shock absorber
- Self-retracting device
• Suspension loop : To support worker weight while waiting for rescue.
• Auto buckle chest strap
• Elastic keeper : Allows excess webbing to be folded and tucked into the keeper to prevent from getting tangled.
• Trax pad : Adds support and distributes the loads evenly to the shoulders to reduce worker fatigue.
• Lanyard keeper : Snap release design to keep the lanyard arm out of the way when not in use and minimizing risk of tripping
• Rubber slider : Prevents from creeping and losing adjustment.
• Side positioning D-ring : For work positioning.
• Independent seat support
• Independent leg straps with auto buckles and leg pads