Ready-to-use for permanent roofer
I always use a fall arrest system and therefore require absolute comfort
- Temporary lifeline.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Kernmantle rope of ½ in. (12.5 mm) which can be adjusted from 3 to 60 ft. (1 to 18 m) between two anchorage points.
- Allows safe access to horizontal locations.
- Compact, light and easy to carry with storage bag.
Reusable roofing anchor connector, quick to install
- Screws included
Fall arrester with 3 ft. Shock-absorbing Lanyard.
Roll over cam brake technology which applies breaking pressure to the lifeline in the event of a fall yet allows unprecedented mobility when travelling, extending rope life.
- Anti-reversability provided by gravity pin.
- Anti-panic function with roll-over cam brake.
- 5/8 in. three strand rope diameter.
Tractel ® recommends using a lanyard with a maximum length of 3 ft. (0.9 mm) to limit free fall distance
- Adjustable dorsal D-ring
Chest strap keeper: To keep the chest strap in place.
Designed with additional friction preventing chest strap from sliding.
- Visual fall indicator / inspection tabs
- Spring-loaded adjuster buckle: Adjusts and stays in place. Prevents webbing creeping.
- Optional side-positioning D-ring: For work-positioning applications.
- Auto-lock buckle*: Available for chest and leg straps.
*Tongue and buckle option available.
- Adjustable sub-pelvic strap: Improves support in case of a fall.
- TracX pad: Provides extra comfort and minimizes weight on shoulders. Keeps you dry and comfortable with breathable lining.
- Rubber slider: Prevents from creeping and losing adjustment.
- Label cover: Protects labels containing important product information.
- Belt loop: To accomodate any Tractel® removable belt or your favorite tool belt up to 4 in. (10 cm) wide.
Elastic keeper to fold excess webbing.
Plastic sliding keeper to prevent the webbing from slipping out of adjustment.