Ready-to-use for permanent formwork
I always use a fall arrest system and therefore require absolute comfort
- 2 ¼ in. (57 mm) with swivel link hook
- Swivel assembly
- All self-locking hooks
- Overall length: 27 in. (68.6 cm)
The Tracpac shock absorbing lanyard dual arm model allows the worker to remain safely connected at all time
(100% tie-off) while climbing or on the move.
- Self-locking snap hook
- Suspension loop : To support worker weight while waiting for rescue.
- Auto buckle chest strap
- Elastic keeper : Allows excess webbing to be folded and tucked into the keeper to prevent from getting tangled.
- Trax pad : Adds support and distributes the loads evenly to the shoulders to reduce worker fatigue.
- Lanyard keeper : Snap release design to keep the lanyard arm out of the way when not in use and minimizing risk of tripping
- Rubber slider : Prevents from creeping and losing adjustment.
- Side positioning D-ring : For work positioning.
- Independent seat support
- Independent leg straps with auto buckles and leg pads