Ready-to-use for occasional scaffold erector
I use a fall arrest system on an occasional basis
- Extends from 4 ½ to 6 ft. (1.4 to 1.8 m)
- Available length: extendible from 4 ½ to 6 ft. (1.4 to 1.8 m) only
- Two arms with 2 ¼ in. (57 mm) self locking snap hooks
- Chest strap keeper : To keep the chest strap in place. Designed with additional friction preventing chest strap from sliding.
- Spring-loaded adjuster buckle : Adjusts and stays in place.
- Adjustable sub-pelvic strap : Improved comfort in case of a fall arrest.
- Quick-connect leg : Also available with tongue and buckle.
- Lanyard clip : To keep the lanyard arm out of the way when not in use, minimizing risk of tripping. Conveniently located on both chest strap keepers.
- Elastic keeper : Allows excess webbing to be folded and tucked into the keeper to prevent from getting tangled.
- Rubber slider : Prevents from creeping and losing adjustment.
- Belt loop : To accomodate any Tractel® removable belt or your favorite tool belt up to 4 in. (10 cm) wide.
Visual fall indicator
Inspection tag and serial number