Ready-to-use for mason
I frequently use a fall arrest system
Reusable concrete anchor connector,quick to install
- For fall protection
- Breaking strength: 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN)
- Fiberglass filled casing for added durability.
- Impact-indicating snap hook.
- Rubber recoil bumper.
- Corrosion-resistant components.
- Isolated drum provides contaminate-free brake components.
- Patented system.
- Integrated energy absorber.
- Lower cost of ownership.
- Leading edge capability.
- Automatically eliminates rope slack.
- Chest strap keeper: To keep the chest strap in place.
Designed with additional friction preventing chest strap from sliding.
- Spring-loaded adjuster buckle: Adjusts and stays in place.
- Adjustable sub-pelvic strap: Improved comfort in case of a fall arrest.
- Quick-connect leg*
Also available with tongue and buckle.
- Lanyard clip: To keep the lanyard arm out of the way when not in use, minimizing risk of tripping. Conveniently located on both chest strap keepers.
- Elastic keeper: Allows excess webbing to be folded and tucked into the keeper to prevent from getting tangled.
- Rubber slider: Prevents from creeping and losing adjustment.
- Belt loop: To accomodate any Tractel® removable belt or your favorite tool belt up to 4 in. (10 cm) wide.
Visual fall indicator
Inspection tag and serial number