Ready-to-use for frequent use powered access
I frequently use a fall arrest system
The Tracpac self-retracting lanyard allows freedom of movement in
elevated areas, and eliminates tripping hazards and dangerous falls normally associated with fixed length lanyards. In case of a slip or a fall, an internal locking system immediately activates to arrest the fall.
- Self-locking snap hook
- Shock absorber
- Self-retracting device
Chest strap keeper: To keep the chest strap in place.
Designed with additional friction preventing chest strap from sliding.
- Spring-loaded adjuster buckle: Adjusts and stays in place.
- Adjustable sub-pelvic strap: Improved comfort in case of a fall arrest.
- Quick-connect leg*
Also available with tongue and buckle.
- Lanyard clip: To keep the lanyard arm out of the way when not in use, minimizing risk of tripping. Conveniently located on both chest strap keepers.
- Elastic keeper: Allows excess webbing to be folded and tucked into the keeper to prevent from getting tangled.
- Rubber slider: Prevents from creeping and losing adjustment.
- Belt loop: To accomodate any Tractel® removable belt or your favorite tool belt up to 4 in. (10 cm) wide.
Visual fall indicator
Inspection tag and serial number