Ready-to-use for frequent roofer
I frequently use a fall arrest system
Reusable roofing anchor connector, quick to install.
- Screws included
Roll over cam brake technology which applies breaking pressure to the lifeline in the event of a fall yet allows unprecedented mobility when travelling, extending rope life.
- Anti-reversability provided by gravity pin.
- Anti-panic function with roll-over cam brake.
- 5/8 in. three strand rope diameter.
- Chest strap keeper: To keep the chest strap in place.
Designed with additional friction preventing chest strap from sliding.
- Spring-loaded adjuster buckle: Adjusts and stays in place.
- Adjustable sub-pelvic strap: Improved comfort in case of a fall arrest.
- Quick-connect leg*
Also available with tongue and buckle.
- Lanyard clip: To keep the lanyard arm out of the way when not in use, minimizing risk of tripping. Conveniently located on both chest strap keepers.
- Elastic keeper: Allows excess webbing to be folded and tucked into the keeper to prevent from getting tangled
- Rubber slider: Prevents from creeping and losing adjustment.
- Belt loop: To accomodate any Tractel® removable belt or your favorite tool belt up to 4 in. (10 cm) wide.
Visual fall indicator
Inspection tag and serial number