Ready-to-use for scaffold erector
The Tracpac self-retracting lanyard allows freedom of movement in elevated areas, and eliminates tripping hazards and dangerous falls normally associated with fixed length lanyards. In case of a slip or a fall, an internal locking system immediately activates to arrest the fall.
- Self-locking snap hook
- Shock absorber
- Self-retracting device
- Adjustable dorsal D-ring
- Chest strap keeper : To keep the chest strap in place.
Designed with additional friction preventing chest strap from sliding.
- Visual fall indicator / inspection tabs
- Spring-loaded adjuster buckle : Adjusts and stays in place. Prevents webbing creeping.
- Optional side-positioning D-ring : For work-positioning applications.
- Auto-lock buckle* : Available for chest and leg straps.
*Tongue and buckle option available.
- Adjustable sub-pelvic strap : Improves support in case of a fall.
- TracX pad : Provides extra comfort and minimizes weight on shoulders. Keeps you dry and comfortable with breathable lining.
- Rubber slider : Prevents from creeping and losing adjustment.
- Label cover : Protects labels containing important product information.
- Belt loop : To accomodate any Tractel® removable belt or your favorite tool belt up to 4 in. (10 cm) wide.
Elastic keeper to fold excess webbing.
Plastic sliding keeper to prevent the webbing from slipping out of adjustment.