Ready-to-use for tiler
There is no fall protection kit sold in a cardboard box. However, by equipping yourself with the above products, you are ensured optimum fall protection.
• 1 dorsal attachment point: recommended for vertical movement or scaffold work.
• 1 sternal attachment point: recommended for work on an incline or in a nacelle.
• 5 adjustment points: 2 adjustment points on the shorts, 2 chest adjustment points, 1 sternal adjustment point
• 1 thoracic sanglon for better performance
• 1 gluteal for a better comfort
• Complies with EN 361
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100 kg
Fall arrest on flexible belay support. It is recommended for vertical movements.
• Operates on a static halyard Ø 10.5-12.5 mm.
• Automatic locking system without jaw.
• With M41 connector and 30 cm webbing lanyard
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.075 for horizontal use.
The tempo 3 provides a simple, lightweight solution for temporary horizontal fall-arrest applications.
Using a static rope, N.G.R reinforced, and a tensioning system, the tempo 3 allows for simultaneous circulation by 3 users, with the possibility for setting up a temporary lifeline with a maximum length of 18 meters between two anchor points of sufficient strength.
• Static rope line, N.G.R reinforced, adjustable from 0 to 18 m
• Complies with EN 795-B
• Delivered with two AS19 webbing rings, 2 M10 connectors and a shoulder bag