Ready-to-use for permanent tiler
I always use a fall arrest system and therefore require absolute comfort
tempo 3 is the fastest compact temporary line of implementation and the most efficient on the market.
Using a NGR reinforced static halyard rope and a tensioning system, the tempo 3 allows the simultaneous circulation of 3 users, and allows to create a temporary lifeline with a maximum length of 18 meters between two resistance anchor points sufficient.
• Reinforced static halyard line N.G.R adjustable from 0 to 18 m
• Complies with EN 795-B
• Delivered with two AS19 webbing rings, 2 M10 connectors and a shoulder bag
Fall arrest on flexible belay support. It is recommended for vertical movements.
• Operates on a static halyard Ø 10.5-12.5 mm.
• Automatic locking system without jaw.
• With M41 connector and 30 cm webbing lanyard
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.075 for horizontal use.
The HT55 A harness is a harness of great versatility.
It is particularly well suited for building work (ladders, scaffolding, roofing, etc.) thanks to its sternal attachment point.
The comfort of use of this harness is ensured by the X-Pad comfort backrest, the mountain bibs and the articulation of the braces and leg straps by connecting loops.
• 1 dorsal attachment point: large ring facilitating hooking. Recommended for vertical movement or scaffold work.
• 1 sternal attachment point: recommended for work on an incline or in a nacelle.
• Adjustment loops: non-removable adjustment bars that prevent slipping of the strap.
• 1 comfort pad X-pad: Permeable, flexible and structuring, it allows easy installation of the harness.
• 2 comfort shorts: avoids crotch friction.
• 2 link bars: leave a freedom at the top and bottom of the harness
• 1 gluteal for a better comfort
• 4 fall indicators: Improves the safety of the harness.
• AUTOMATIC buckles
• Complies with EN 361
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100 kg.