Ready-to-use for occasional tiler
tempo 3 is the fastest compact temporary line of implementation and the most efficient on the market.
Using a NGR reinforced static halyard rope and a tensioning system, the tempo 3 allows the simultaneous circulation of 3 users, and allows to create a temporary lifeline with a maximum length of 18 meters between two resistance anchor points sufficient.
• Reinforced static halyard line N.G.R adjustable from 0 to 18 m
• Complies with EN 795-B
• Delivered with two AS19 webbing rings, 2 M10 connectors and a shoulder bag
Fall arrest on flexible belay support. It is recommended for vertical movements.
• Operates on a static halyard Ø 10.5-12.5 mm.
• Automatic locking system without jaw.
• With M41 connector and 30 cm webbing lanyard
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.075 for horizontal use
• 1 dorsal attachment point
• 2 adjustment points: at the level of the shorts
• 1 thoracic sanglon for better performance
• Complies with EN 361
• Meets CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100 kg