Ready-to-use for occasional Industrial maintenance
I use a fall arrest system on an occasional basis
• Polyester strap.
• Available in lengths of 0.6 m, 0.8 m and 1 m.
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100kg.
Its strong strap, 15 mm wide and 1.45 m long, has an extended length of 1.80 m. This version “A” allows you to hang the reel on the anchorage point of the structure.
This new B1.8A ESD features several significant improvements:
• M10 connector to attach the fall arrest system to the anchorage point, or M53 connector to attach the fall arrest device directly to the structure (e.g. platform).
• M47 center connector to attach the fall arrest system to the harness: avoids unsafe positioning on the point of attachment of the harness.
• 18mm strap: Length 1.8 meters.
• Fiberglass filled casing for added durability: UV, shock and aging resistant
• ESD absorption system: provides the user with an impact of less than 600daN even if the fall occurs when the strap is fully unwound.
• Part of the new stylistic line of Tractel® blocfor ™.
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100 kg.
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.060 for horizontal use.
• 1 dorsal attachment point
• 2 adjustment points: at the level of the shorts
• 1 thoracic sanglon for better performance
• Complies with EN 361
• Meets CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100 kg