Ready-to-use for occasional construction worker
I use an occasional fall arrest
Ring intended to create a temporary anchorage on a structure, on which a fall arrest system can be hung.
• Polyester strap.
• Available in lengths of 0.6 m, 0.8 m and 1 m.
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100kg.
The blocforTM 10 ESD self-restoring fall arrest system is particularly well suited for all types of vertical and horizontal movement.
It makes it easy to move horizontally on congested surfaces such as flat roofs or industrial sites.
• M10 connector to connect the fall arrest to the anchor point.
• 25mm anchor: allows to receive other connectors of large diameters
• M47 trunnion connector to connect the fall arrest to the harness: avoids a bad positioning on the point of attachment of the harness.
• Galvanized cable: Length 10 meters, Ø 4,75mm
• ESD absorption system: provides the user with an impact of less than 600daN even if the latter drops when the cable is fully unwound.
• Plastic casings in ABS filled polyamide: Anti UV, resistant to shocks and aging.
• Lightweight: less than 5 kg
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100 kg.
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.060 for horizontal use.
• 1 dorsal attachment point
• 2 adjustment points: at the level of the shorts
• 1 thoracic sanglon for better performance
• Complies with EN 361
• Meets CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100 kg