Ready-to-use for frequent steel worker
I frequently use a fall arrest system
Using a NGR reinforced static halyard rope and a tensioning system, the tempo 3 allows the simultaneous movement of 3 users, and creates a temporary lifeline with a maximum length of 18 meters between two resistance anchor points.
• Reinforced static halyard line N.G.R adjustable from 0 to 18 m
• Complies with EN 795-B
• Delivered with two AS19 webbing rings, 2 M10 connectors and a shoulder bag
• Operates on a static halyard Ø 10.5-12.5 mm.
• Automatic locking system without jaw.
• With M41 connector and 30 cm webbing lanyard
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.075 for horizontal use.
• 1 sternal attachment point: recommended for work on an incline or in a nacelle.
• 5 adjustment points: 2 adjustment points on the shorts, 2 chest adjustment points, 1 sternal adjustment point
• 1 thoracic sanglon for better performance
• 1 gluteal for a better comfort
• Complies with EN 361
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100 kg.